One thing I found out almost by accident through random bits of web searching is that there is a 1/10th scale diecast model of Alvaro’s 2006 125cc Aprilia bike (or at least that there is going to be one) – made by a manufacturer called Guiloy.
The website I found it on had it listed for a “March 2007” release under the title “Aprilia RS 125 c.c. A Bautista 2006”, and I’ve certainly not seen it showing anywhere – nor seen any turning up on eBay either.
I got in touch with Modelenium – a UK distributor – to try and find out what’s going on with it; they say that after speaking to the importers that there’s still no revised date, so it’s kind of difficult to know when to expect it really…
Purely for info, the page covering the model is here…
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts