Ah well, even if there was no 250cc action featuring Bati this weekend at least there was an amazing “European” (German) GP in Formula One, apparently scripted by the people who brought you Whacky Races (though sadly it continued Kimi Raikkonen’s Nurburgring jinx, dammit!)…
And in the main MotoGP class there was an excellent weekend for Ducati rider Casey Stoner who completed the event at Laguna Seca with an ‘icing on the cake’ win, having topped all sessions. Nice work matey 🙂
I’m dead chuffed for Stoner, having really rooted for him last year in his debut season in the top class – one where he was fab on the bike, but sadly also seemed to spend a fair bit of time *off* it too! This year he seems to have found a perfect mix of team, bike, skills and maturity to take the championship…. is it only a matter of time now?
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019