Great news – in Spanish at least! (full reports haven’t crept out onto English speaking websites yet sadly) is that Alvaro Bautista has been confirmed by the Master Aspar Aprilia Team for 2008.
You can read their press release here…
Congrats Bati from all of us on the Fan Site – it’s fantastic news 🙂
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts