Just me bumbling around and searching for Alvaro Bautista goodies again, and I stumble onto something nice… According to the website of Swedish firm Mc-Boden AB, there appears to be a new line in Bati replica helmets; of his 2007 design.
I’d only previously traced some down old ones via a Spanish eBay page, but never been able to actually find one to *buy*….
They list it as the new Spyder III R. The article seemed to date from sometime around the Italian GP earlier this year, so I got looking some more, and – yes – they are listed on the NZi website – but still can’t seem to find somewhere to buy one yet – Shame, as I’m sure one of them would look great on the shelves 😉
The search continues….
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha