“Hopefully we can announce something in Valencia,” said Jorge Martinez, who has already taken years designing that what will be his star piece and to continue it hangs on the signature of the company of Kevin Schwantz, connected also with Suzuki, to try to get bikes supplied by the Japanese company.
“Things are pretty advanced and from now on our objective is to be with Suzuki and have Schwantz as our sporting director. We want to bikes and have asked for two, but it could also be that the 2009 project will start with only one. We are being evaluated by Suzuki to see if they will give us one or two motors,” concluded Aspar, whose intention is to put this to Bautista.
“Alvaro will race with a Suzuki in 2009 if everything goes to plan,” he stated.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts