The book’s arrived 🙂
Couple of weird things – like some ‘squashed’ proportion pictures, but basically a lovely picture based book, nice glossy stock in a hardback cover; and a dead nice presentation overall with lots of familiar pics and some unseen ones too.
First impressions – very good 🙂
Many more impressions to come, I’m sure, as I root through it a few more times.
Basically – very happy 🙂
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha