Thanks to stv21 for finding me this pic; the first I’ve seen *anywhere* (and god I’ve been looking!) of Pere at the latest tests, and of course – on the Aspar bike in his new Aspar kit.
As you can see he’s inherited the flourescent orange swatch on the Bancaja symbol and other details, now that Faubel’s moved on up to 250cc.
Hopefully now he’s on the team – Aspar, being decent in the past on their pics / media side – we should see some more of this 🙂
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”