“I am quite happy with my result today. We have done a good job and the bike has worked superbly. I think I was lacking a bit of pace, especially in the beginning, but as the laps passed, I felt more comfortable. I am happy after my first GP experience. Now we will have to continue working along these lines and try to improve from race to race.
I would also like to congratulate Sergio, who did an incredible job despite his injury.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts