Alvaro continued testing at Estoril on Monday, following his victory on the Sunday.
The tests were primarily to assess Dunlops ahead of the forthcoming Chinese GP on May 4th.
Alvaro did 38 laps with a best time of 1:41.20 – and here’s what he said…
“We tested three front compounds and another rear compound. The rear gave us plenty of grip but we will continue to work on its durability.
The findings have been very positive and should help Dunlop with further improvements.
It has been a very complete weekend, because apart from the test we finished the race with the best possible result, which has motivated us a lot. In any case, our ambition is always to work towards each race, making more small improvements…”
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha