Talavera Se Mueve – the organisation that promotes Alvaro’s hometown of Talavera de la Reina and its region – has renewed its sponsorship of the rider for another year.
The deal is worth €12,000 and Talavera’s mayor Jose Francisco Rivas said they were happy to continue with the arrangement because of the pride Alvaro has in the city, which he takes around the world.
WE SAY: It’s great to see Bati’s special relationship with his hometown continuing; they seem as proud of him as he is of them, and it’s genuinely gratifying to see such a rising star ensure that he doesn’t lose touch with his roots.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts