Early in the season it is time for new personal sponsors or to renew existing sponsorships.
With his heroic win in Qatar despite a dislocated collarbone, Sergio Gadea attracted a new sponsor. Moxito is a “fashion drink” and chose Sergio as the new representative, beginning with the race in Estoril just over a week ago.
Hector Faubel has made contracts with four companies which will be featured on his 2008 helmet. Faubel renewed his personal sponsorships with Vidal Tiendas, his biggest sponsor, and Profiltek. His helmet will also feature two new sponsors in the form of Garcamps and Obeikan, the latter being involved with Hector in various forms over the last few years.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts