“I’m very excited to race in Shanghai. I know it is more apt for F1 with the geometry of its curves and not so much for bikes.
In order to not go there completely unprepared, I have been training with the MotoGP game on Playstation and I like the entrance, the main exit of the straight very much. Last week I competed in the CEV, it was a good weekend of racing and getting some more experiences with the bike. Although we didn’t finish very well, because when I was fighting for the fourth position a problem with the electronics of my bike relegated me to the 12th place. Every time these things happen I take more experiences with me and my goal is that I want to be in the points as soon as possible”.
Good luck Pere 🙂
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts