Just a quick little tip for you, there’s a link to a clip featuring Pere’s trainer – Rafa Olcina over at one of our affiliate sites, TeamAspar.net in a piece of video about Sergio Gadea, another of the riders he trains.
The clip is from TVE’s “Paddock GP” and was on following Sergio’s heroic ride whilst injured at Qatar, and shows him in recovery and training with Rafa.
Incidentally you can find Rafa’s blog here – in Spanish – with ongoing news and info about his training programmes and the riders and athletes he works with…
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts