“I am ready for Mugello, to see if we are able to work as well as we have been doing so far, but more importantly, to see if we can get a good result, with a happy outcome. Over the past two years I have come first and second in the Italian Grand Prix and I think that is a circuit I am good at. It’s a very fast circuit, with abrupt changes of direction, hard work but fun.
My goal is to work the Aprilia hard over the weekend, and be ready for race day with the best options possible.”
Best of luck Alvaro 🙂
Enjoy the bike, enjoy the circuit and let’s see you break that bad luck spell again!
Go Bati 🙂
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”