“I’m very happy with the results achieved in the last two races. After such a complicated weekend as I had at Le Mans, the outcome was fantastic.
It shows that we are working well… The key now is not to lose momentum and to keep on working, and to try to get more points in the races to come. In any case, it is my first year in World Championship and I believe that learning is very positive.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts