An unusually low 32nd from Pere today – hopefully he can pull something out of the bag come raceday…
The Team Aspar press release said that he had a “difficult adaptation to make at the jawdropping Mugello circuit, having some awkward moments as he attempted to get to grips with the Italian track.”
Pere has been in the points at the past two Grands Prix, and clearly he’ll want to continue that progression if he can this weekend.
Pere Tutusaus – 32nd: 2.02.195 (14 laps):
“In yesterday’s sessions I couldn’t get much data because the track was so wet; I like the track, despite it being bumpy and difficult. I don’t yet feel comfortable with my riding style here.
We were going round in 2’02, but I hope that we can reduce that in the race by a second and finish in the top 20. I know that it will be difficult, but a fast start would put us in the fight. The key will be choosing a fast tyre.”
Good luck for the race Tutu 🙂
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”