“Donington is my favorite circuit. There I got my first points and my first podium in the world championship. I also got the fastest lap in 2004 and 2006 in 125cc.
For this race weekend I only hope that everything goes as good or better than in Montmeló and that we can keep the good rhythm, achieving two good consecutive results. I only want to have a good feeling with the Aprilia and enjoy racing as I did until now. What I like most about the English circuit is the enormous slope to the right that goes into a blind left curve. And the two corner close to the finish line.”
“After the sixth position on the grid and eighth in the race of Montmeló, I come to England very motivated. We are improving little by little in each race and the Aprilia RS is running very good. My team is working very well, so the goal must be to improve the results in each race. The circuit of Donington Park is very good and fun to ride with the combination of accelerations and brakings. These factors help to make the bikes more equal since there is also no long straight line.
During this week I have been realxing and my arm some rest and I will definitely be fit and ready to race in Donington.”
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha