“After the Grand Prix of Catalunya I remained all week in Igualada, at home, to train with the trials bike.
I understand that Donington circuit is a very complicated circuit because it does not have good grip, and it rains usually at least one day of each GP weekend.
After the weekend in Jerez(*) where I got onto the podium, I just want to continue working with that same dynamic that I have now got, to deal with the British round as well as possible.
My aim once again is to try to get into the points, and to keep learning every day.”
(* Pere is referring here to his 2nd place finish in Round 3 of the Spanish CEV Championship at Jerez, 15/06/08)
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha