Bancaja Aspar rider Sergio Gadea has another tough weekend ahead of him as he will compete in the British GP with a torn ligament in his left knee. A sprain in the same area makes the injury even worse.
Sergio writes on his personal Blog that an examination after the Catalunya GP showed the injury.
However, he’s working hard to be as fit as possible for the race on Sunday.
And in Qatar earlier this season we have already witnessed what Sergio can do even when he’s injured.
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha