24th Pere Tutusaus: 1.47.354 (15 laps):
“Assen is a pretty cool track – my first impressions are really good. In qualifying I improved my best lap by over a second from the morning. I think that taking into account the fact I didn’t follow anybody it is a good lap time but we have to hope that it doesn’t rain tomorrow, as it is forecast, so that we can continue to improve.
We experimented with the rear wheel because I went for the smaller one (115), as I did at Donington, but it was moving around a lot so I came in and changed to the bigger one (120). The change worked well but the fact it is a completely new circuit doesn’t help much.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts