11th Alvaro Bautista: 1. 25.007 (21 laps):
“I felt a little uncomfortable with the bike this morning and in the afternoon I improved but there were too many people in my way to improve the lap time. Let’s hope the rain stays off tomorrow so we can improve.
The section that’s giving us the most trouble is the series of left-handers in the middle of the lap so that’s where we need to work on.
The key to improving my lap time is to getter better references and adapt the set-up of my Aprilia more to the characteristics of the circuit.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts