Well, we’re here – me and Michaela arrived late Friday night and went straight to the Bar Los Tinajones for a cold one and some tapas.
We’re having a great time; being given the most amazing welcome from Miguel and other fanclub and local folk. The Alvaro Bautista Official Fanclub Party – Fiesta – starts in a couple of hours… can’t wait 🙂
Expect photos and more info and stories here and over at BatiFans.com once I get back to the UK.
For now though – take it from me; this is a fab place and one you should really try and visit…
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha