“This break was very much needed to relieve the stress of so many races in such a short time. Especially considering that in some the result was not the awaited one. But I focus on the fact that I finished the first part of the championship and can return with full force to be at the front again, with 100% power. We have to go on with the same mentality, thinking from race to race, knowing that we still have seven races and many points in the game. At the moment everything can happen, the first part wasn’t very good to us, but considering the last races before the break that will surely change. We always have to continue being in the fight for the first positions.”
“When there are no results, there are no vacations. That is my mentality, so although we are not doing bad this season I didn’t finish satisfied. That is the reason why I have been working during the summer break to stay fit and in form and to be ready to improve in the second half of the championship. The goal without a doubt is to be the best LE rider at the end of the season.
I am extremely excited to go to Brno, it is a circuit that I like very much and is one of my favorites. Last year I had a fantastic weekend and on Sunday, with not few complications, I was able to get the victory in the last lap. With technical problems on the motorcycle I was able to pass several pilots almost at the end of the race and to defend the leadership. It was possibly one of the best races of my life.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts