“This break was very much needed to relieve the stress of so many races in such a short time. Especially considering that in some cases the result was not the one we wanted. But I focus on the fact that I finished the first part of the championship and can return with full force to be at the front again, with 100% power.
We have to go on with the same mindset, thinking from race to race, knowing that we still have seven races and many points to play for. At the moment anything can happen – the first part (of the season) wasn’t very good to us, but considering the last races before the break that will surely change. We always have to continue being in the fight for the top positions.”
(*Source: Aspar Media)
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts