Well, the rumour mill really is in full swing now – with the Kawasaki rumours now being succeeded by talk of Alvaro having a Suzuki seat in MotoGP in 2009.
This latest angle comes from an article posted yesterday in the Spanish sports magazine MARCA.com which seems to believe that Aspar will have a Kawasaki team running in the top class next year and that its rider will be Tony Elias, whilst Alvaro Bautista will be over at Suzuki in a slot made vacant by either Loris Capirossi or Chris Vermeulen – the Suzuki squad apparently being very interested in Bati (and rightly so, of course!). Interesting…
You can follow all the latest news, and join in the chat and opinions here… where Alvaro fans scour the web, translate the stories and pull all the news, rumour and thought together as this story keeps on progressing.
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”