In case you didn’t know, there’s a superb interview with Alvaro on the latest (Misano) podcast of “After The Flag”. It’s conducted by Gavin Emmett, who has probably been driven some signifcant distance towards a breakdown by many many Bati fans, demanding that our hero got more coverage 😉
(*I would have to confess to have possibly been involved in the odd bit of whingeing myself…)
It’s well worth the wait, covering not only the Misano victory but also Alvaro’s MotoGP plans, his 2008 season and looking forward to Indy.
Nobody should need prompting to watch ATF anyway – it’s a brilliant podcast – but on this occasion it’s obviously worth the extra plug 😉
Click here to jump straight to the After The Flag podcast on iTunes
Click here to go to the ATF page on MotoGP.com
“Are you happy now?” Gav asks to camera at the end?
Too right we are 🙂 Thanks ever so much, and please make sure you get him on again!
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”