Congratulations to Pere, on coming home fifth in yesterday’s round of the European Championship at Albacete, where he was competing in the 125cc class. This result was despite technical problems with his bike.
So, particularly well done Pere 🙂
Here’s the top 5…
1. L. Savadori (Aprilia)
2. J. Litjens (Seel)
3. Ricard Cardús (Derbi)
4. R. Moretti (Honda)
5. P. Tutusaus (Aprilia)
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts