SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE BATIFAN BLOGGER
I wonder if I can ask any of you reading this to spare a few minutes to write an email to Minichamps (a German company called Pauls Model Art) to petition them to produce Alvaro’s Aspar Aprilia 125cc Championship Winning bike from 2006. And possibly more too?
This is the email address: email@example.com
I have written to them asking if they would consider making Alvaro’s 2006 Championship-winning Aprilia 125. My reasoning to them is that he is not only already hugely popular in Spain, but also gaining popularity quickly around the world and that he is without doubt going to be one of the sport’s superstars, and that it would make sense to pick up on that and to start producing models of his rides.
I also asked them to consider doing his 2007 Aprilia 250, and perhaps more importantly this years Aprilia 250 – as vice champion.
Anyway – please drop them a line, as much in your own words as possible as it doesn’t want to appear to be some automated spamming!
But I’d certainly appreciate you helping me push them on this, and if you can encourage any friends to mail them too, that would be excellent.
There’s more about all this here… if you want to find out all about it.
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha