As we previously reported, Hector Faubel and Sergio Gadea have both been released from Team Aspar. It has now been confirmed that Hector Faubel will join the Thai Honda team next season and get an official 2007 Honda. Mike Di Meglio will take his seat on the Aprilia RSW in the official Aspar Team next season while teammate Alvaro Bautista will again ride the Aprilia RSA.
Reports about Alex Debon possibly joining the ranks of Team Aspar could not be confirmed, so the 250cc structure will most likely look like this:
Mapfre Aspar Team:
- Alvaro Bautista
- Mike Di Meglio
MOL Aspar Team:
- Gabor Talmacsi
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts