Well, a tiny bit frustrating for Pere – finishing just off the podium and also just behind Adrian Martin (his Aspar replacement).
But he should feel incredibly proud that he managed such a good result on a far inferior piece of machinery.
Todays result (Salom in first, Vazquez second, and Martin third) sees him now thrid in the overall championship with just one round remaining.
Estupedo, Tutu! 🙂
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha