Another awesome ride from Pere today in the final round of Spain’s CEV championship.
He was on the podium again – in third – a result that winds up giving him thrid spot overall in the final Championship standings. (1st Efren Vazquez on 112, second Luis Saom on 96, and third Pere with 79).
Obviously I’m still really sad that the Aspar Team wouldn’t let him see out the MotoGP 125cc season with them, but this result today and his whole performance across the year in CEV certainly demonstrates what a talent the guy is.
Felicidades Tutu! Estupendo! 🙂
Here’s the top ten form today’s final round at Jerez…
Pos | No. | Rider | Time | Team | Bike
1 44 Randy KRUMMENACHER 29:21.426 DEGRAAF GRANDPRIX TEA APRILIA
2 7 Efrén VÁZQUEZ 29:21.867 BLUSENS BQR APRILIA
3 30 Pere TUTUSAUS 29:25.827 ALPO ATLETICO DE MADR APRILIA
4 39 Luis Jaime SALOM 29:30.216 BLUSENS BQR APRILIA
5 48 Alberto MONCAYO 29:31.95 TEAM ANDALUCIA DERBI DERBI
6 26 Adrián MARTÍN 29:34.851 TEAM ASPAR CEV-CURVAC APRILIA
7 38 Joey LITJENS 29:34.859 ABBINK-BOS RACING SEEL 125
8 28 Iván MAESTRO 29:39.718 HUNE-MATTEONI-LODIS APRILIA
9 99 Lukas SEMBERA 29:40.326 SEBIMNOTO ANGAIA RACI APRILIA
10 69 Michael VAN DER MARK 29:42.830 DUTCH RACING TEAM HONDA
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts