Well, first thing tomorrow I’m flying off to Madrid and heading back to the fab Talavera de la Reina for the Alvaro Bautista Official Fanclub Winter Dinner.
I tell you, I can’t bloody wait… it’s a beautiful and friendly town and Alvaro, his family, friends and fans are the most lovely people I think I’ve ever come across.
There’s a reality check in that I can’t imagine it as ever being as special as the summer party in August, but I’m sure it’ll be a great time nonetheless.
I have no idea if I’ll be posting anything up here before I return on Monday… It’s possible but by no means certain. For now I have to go check important stuff: Euros, passport, hair gel… 😉
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts