Last night’s fundraising sport event “Friends of Iker vs. Friends of Nadal” saw Mapfre Aspar rider Alvaro Bautista and his Team Iker victorious over Team Nadal which included MotoGP stars Jorge Lorenzo and Sete Gibernau.
The event was once again a huge success and raised even more money than last year. Over 200.000 Euros have been raised to support the Red Cross in the fight against Malaria.
Aspar rider Alvaro Bautista played his part in the success of his team by scoring a goal during the friendly football match.
Highlight videos and pictures of the game are available from all known agencies and on YouTube.
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha