News from Daily Motos reports that Alvaro has switched from Clover leathers to M-TECH, with photos emerging of him modelling the NKP Racer suit.
The photos also show he’s wearing Sidi boots rather than his usual TCX, though it’s not mentioned whether there’s any change in this respect (although it would be surprising if he modelled a brand he does not normally wear/promote…)
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts