Spanish car hire company SOLMAR rent a car will have its own stand in this year’s Fitur exhibition/show (Hall 12, Stand 12B10A), where Bradley Smith, Jorge Martínez “Aspar” and Álvaro Bautista, from the ASPAR Racing Team, will be signing autographs to everyone who comes to the SOLMAR stand on Thursday 29th January 2009 at 12:00 o’clock.
SOLMAR rent a car is a Spanish leading car hire company. Its office network reaches to 26 rental points in 9 different regions, and 18 Spanish airports. During year 2008 SOLMAR has had a fleet of 18.000 vehicles and a million clients attended. To find out more, check out their website at www.solmar.es
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts