Several riders of Team Aspar and Jorge Martinez will be present at the IFEMA Tourism Fair in Madrid today where they visit the stands of their sponsors Diputacion Valencia, Comunidad Valencia and Sol-Mar. Aspar, Sergio Gadea, Bradley Smith and Alvaro Bautista will start at the Diputacion Valencia stand on 10am and conclude their visit about 12pm on the Sol-Mar stand. On all stands they’ll be signing autographs for everyone attending.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts