Although I´m still abroad and on holiday I had to post up a quick note to cover the fact that Alvaro has had surgery to fix a broken collarbone following a crash in testing at the weekend.
As always the best thing to do to get all the latest news updates and comment is to go over to the BatiFans.com fan forum where it is being covered in out topic on the Valencia Test.
All that remains for me to say for now is thanks to Miguel for sending me on the news, and of course best wishes to Bati himself for a speedy recovery.
Get well soon Alvaro – Abrazos 🙂
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”