An update to the previous story about MCN’s claim that British Eurosport would retain MotoGP coverage in 2009.
They now say that an announcement will be made this week confirming this…
If this is the case, then it is brilliant news indeed.
Even if the sacrifice is that Eurosport do not show the top class race live, the return of all the 125cc and 250cc coverage which the BBC were making a great job of completely butchering / shafting is a huge cause for celebration in itself.
There’s no mention of whether our fave commentary team will be retained either.
I really hope so, but on the back of *proper* 125 and 250s then anything else is just chocolate 🙂
Until the announcement is made I’m keeping pretty much *everything* crossed.
But it’s sounding really promising.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts