A quick update on activities with Team Go Eleven PMS today, with news (and pics – many thanks guys!) showing the new KTM 1190 RC8 R bikes for this season which they took delivery of this week.
The initial response is very positive according to team manager Gianni Ramello, and the team will now be spending their time setting them up in readiness for their first testing sessions at Le Luc on March 10th.
Very best of luck, and hope all goes well – we’ll aim to bring you news, info, stats and photos from the tests too, of course.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts