Team Aspar officially presented the newest addition to their impressive portfolio of sponsors. The Spanish version of the Yellow Pages – Paginas Amarillas – will sponsor the 125cc and the 250cc Aspar Team for the 2009, showing its logo on the bike fairings, the rider leathers, the team clothes and on the garage walls.
Team manager Jorge Martinez alongside Mapfre Aspar riders Alvaro Bautista and Mike Di Meglio recently met with the marketing director Bruno Porchietto for a press conference and to pose for pictures.
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha