Aspar-Curvacero rider Isaac Vinales won the first 125cc race of the Spanish championship in Albacete. The crash-ridden 18 lap wet race saw the Spaniard finish over a second ahead of the rest of the field.
Aspar teammates PJ Jacobsen and Adrian Martin who started from first and second spot on the grid finished the race in 5th and 14th place respectively with Martin crashing out from the lead early on and re-joining the race.
The next CEV race will be held at Jerez in early June.
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019
- Smith: “I’ve had a great weekend”
- Vierge undergoes successful operation
- MotoGP™ on ServusTV in Austria and Germany from 2019
- Jarvis confirms: Morbidelli and Quartararo at SIC Yamaha