Just a quick reminder – as if any of you Tutu fans should need reminding! – that it’s Round 2 of the 2009 World Superstock 1000cc Championship this weekend at the glorious Assen circuit in the Netherlands. You can get official WSBK news etc on this link but of course, we’ll aim to bring you all the news, results, stats and pictures up here on peretutusaus.net anyway so do keep checking in, or sign up to our RSS news feed.
Buena suerte Tutu!
And good luck Go Eleven!
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts