After the first two races of the Mediterranean Cup, and currently carrying two points, our Talaveran friend Juanjo Nuñez is now preparing for his next race day – May 10 in the Madrid 80 cc Open Extremeño Championship.
Despite training/testing conditions that have been far from ideal (mainly due to the wet) Juanjo has been progressing well, and is clocking times pretty close to those of the best European 80cc riders.
It’s good news and bodes well for the races ahead.
Suerte Juanjo! 🙂
And here for information are the dates coming up, courtesy of Juanjo29.com…
CAMPEONATO DEL MEDITERRANEO
24th May – Montmelo
CAMPEONATO DE MADRID OPEN EXTREMEÑO
10th May – Jerez
21st June – Almeria
20th September – Guadix
11th October – Portimao (Portugal)
6th December – Albacete
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”