MTECH, as you may know is a partner to Alvaro Bautista, supplying him with leathers for the 2009 season – and it’s with this kind of involvement with the sport globally, that MTECH has this year launched its “Racing Service”.
A truck equipped with all accessories to service the riders is ready on all Road Racing World Championship tracks, starting every Thursday before the race. With this initiative, MTECH has reached its goal of “being” on the tracks with a dedicated service, managed by its qualified technicians.
In this way MTECH ensures that it is always near the riders, that it gives them the best assistance and gets their feedback and tips to continuously improve and increase the garment performance.
The pictures show the “Racing Service” truck, and also a set of Alvaro’s MTECH leathers being given attention onsite by MTECH’s expert crew.
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”