Everything that could happen, did happen on the last lap: Bezzecchi ended up crashing after being overtaken by Di Giannantonio – and his tumble basically took out of the equation Martin, who had the podium within grasp.
It was another weekend to forget for Martin – left empty-handed with no blame.
“Such back luck once again for me. Nevertheless, it was a difficult weekend so it felt good to be near the front battling for the win. I hope things will go more our way soon, because there was nothing I could do to avoid the crash today. I would have been happy with a podium today, but we’ll come back strong at Mugello.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts