Speed Up Racing team rider Augusto Fernandez, after an uphill start, did not lose heart and struggled until the end in today’s Aragon Grand Prix, though grip problems at the back affected his running for the first time after 2 days of quite positive practice sessions.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 22nd
“I started off badly, but when I was able to recover a bit and to take the group ahead I thought I could find the pace again, but that did not happen. I had a grip problem, both in braking and coming from a turn, I did not keep the bike in trajectory, I did a lot of effort. Too bad that we could do a good race!”
- Yamaha MotoGP Team and Monster join forces from 2019
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü