Young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez finished 17th in his first race on Phillip Island circuit. It was a good race for the Spaniard who was able to recover seven positions although a half-race mistake was taking him out of the track.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 17th
“I’m sorry I did not reach the points zone even if I am happy with the race. I recovered many positions during the first lap, but then for a mistake I committed that almost led me off the track I had to fight more to get that position. I was able to find a good rhythm and recover until the 17th position. In Malaysia it will be better! ”
- Yamaha MotoGP Team and Monster join forces from 2019
- Brothers, sisters and winners
- Successful Sachsenring Sunday for Smith and KTM
- Lorenzo: “We made a mistake on the settings”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Role reversal in Race 2: Can beats Deniz Öncü