Reale Avintia Racing rider Tito Rabat celebrated his best ever MotoGP result today in Argentina since his debut in the premier class back in 2015. Rabat finished seventh in the race following a great ride in free and qualifying practice that made him start from the fourth place of the grid. Once again, the weather disrupted the action and the start had to be delayed after a big confusion on the grid. But all this didn’t affect Tito, who always stayed focused. He managed to stay on two wheels in a very difficult race riding on slick tyres on a track with many wet patches.
“It was a great weekend and I’m extremely happy with the work of my team and the performance of my Ducati. We did a superb job, third on Friday in dry conditions, fourth in qualifying yesterday and today I scored my best result in MotoGP in a very tricky race. Just to finish the race was a success in itself, but being so close to the front was fantastic. It was great to be able to ride in the front group as I saw and learned many things. I’m very happy, but this is only the start. We have to continue to work in the same way and keep improving in the next races.”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win
- Martin pulls the pin to perfection as the standings shuffle
- 10 reasons to watch the German GP