The SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo managed to perform well during the qualifying of the Catalunya Grand Prix at the Barcelona circuit.
Iker Lecuona made some adjustments to his KTM’s set-up to feel comfortable with the soft tyre. The young Spaniard, who will start from the fifth place, also focused on his pace for Sunday.
The two teammates will be back on track on Sunday morning for the warm-up, which will precede the race which is scheduled at 12:20.
Iker Lecuona (14th – 1’44.314):
“It wasn’t a bad day. This morning, we looked at the soft and hard tyres. By changing the bike settings, I finally feel better with the soft one and I was able to set quick lap times. In qualifying, I had a good pace in 1’44 and I’m pretty happy before the race. Tomorrow, I’m anticipating a close race. The first goal will be to reach the finish line and then hope to score a few points.”
- Rossi: "I studied Folger's race"
- Marquez: “It was very, very tough”
- Best photos from the German GP
- Viñales: "We were one of the strongest at the end"
- King of the Ring: Marquez secures 9th overall German GP win!
- Brilliant Binder takes maiden Moto2™ win
- Martin pulls the pin to perfection as the standings shuffle
- 10 reasons to watch the German GP