Pere Tutusaus – Questions, Answers, Cats…
(*Above: Note the black cat – & scratches – in the number 30 on Pere’s bike…)
Here’s a Q&A type list with Pere that Aspar put up on its rider biog pages.
Love the bit about cats – having his cat wink at him then winning, and also a black cat listed under “an animal”… interesting to note, therefore, the little black cat peeping out through the number 30 on his bike… 😉
• NAME: PERE TUTUSAUS VILA
• WEIGHT: 55 kg
• HEIGHT: 161 cm
• PLACE OF BIRTH: IGUALADA (Barcelona)
• A WOMAN´S NAME: Sandra
• A BOOK: “Swim” (David Meca)
• A FILM: “Pirates of the Caribbean”
• FAVOURITE ACTRESS: Elisha Cuthbert
• FAVOURITE ACTOR: Mark Wahlberg
• A SONG, SINGER, GROUP: “How to save a life” – The Fray
• A CAR: Audi R8
• A MOTORCYCLE: Aprilia
• YOUR FIRST MOTORBIKE: Yamaha PIWI
• A MEAL: Pasta
• AN ANIMAL: Black Cat
• A COLOUR: Yellow
• A NUMBER: 11
• A DAY: My birthday, October the 19th
• A SEASON: Winter
• AN ANECDOTE: before Albacete´s race my cat winked at me and I won.
• A RIVAL: Myself
• A PLACE TO GO ON HOLIDAY: U.S.A – New York
• BEACH OR MOUNTAIN: Mountain
• ANOTHER SPORT: Ski
• A SPORTSMAN: Mick Doohan
• TV, RADIO, PRESS, INTERNET: Internet
• A MOMENT TO REMEMBER: The day I knew I was going to became a member of the Aspar Team
• A MOMENT TO FORGET: Last round of Spanish Championship at Jerez
• 3 THINGS TO TAKE TO A DESERT ISLAND: Women, food, ship (to leave)
• WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN IF YOU WEREN´T A RIDER?: Manager of a world championship team.
• WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IN THE FUTURE?: Anything connected with motorbikes.
• YOUR HOBBIES: Play Station, skiing, internet, cars, music and all kind of motorbikes.
• WHICH IS YOU FAVOURITE CIRCUIT AND WHY?: Jerez. Because it is a very fast track.